Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hi everyone! This is my blog. ;)

OK, I'm soooo nervous right now...Here's the deal.  My imagination is, like, crazy when it comes to sex.  I was the quiet introverted girl in class who was always fantasizing about making out with everyone else.  In college, I lusted bad after my dorm roommate and her boyfriend, too.  As if that isn't obvious from my stories...

Anyway, now I work as a video game designer, so big problem--surrounded by guys all day, and they're always looking at my tits and my ass.  Not that I look that awesome, but I'm like practically the only chick in the office.  So...I feel like, I mean I know, I could fuck all these guys at work if I wanted to.  So it's hard to keep control of myself.

Anyway (again!) I thought I'd take all these twisted fantasies of mine and turn them into stories. Right now I'm writing about a character called Morgan, who's in college & has psychic powers...sort of based on me!  Only she does things that I always fantasized about.  I mean, I've done some crazy stuff, but never with three or four girls at once LOL.  Maybe three if you count me.  Anyway, she does everything I'm too chicken to do!

So watch out for more stories!  You can follow my blog or follow on Twitter to hear about new things as I put them out there!

1 comment:

  1. BeautifulOne, Choose Right, choose the Light, and win thy fight. See ya soon, girl; see ya in Heaven. In fact, I love you so much, I'd much rather serve you for the length and breadth of eternity. Nevertheless, in the Great Beyond, I'll love'm more precisely because a whole universe is waiting for eternity - besides, we got all-the-time in the world then. Join me, miss gorgeous, and lemme fill-us-up to pleasure-beyond-measure. Wanna? Ya gonna? Just to kiss your adorable feets in Heaven would blow-my-mind. Look’n forward to it. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete